The South of France continues to be a very popular choice for those seeking a wonderful spring or summer holiday. There are over 300 day of sunshine each year, the azure waters of the Mediterranean lap against white sandy beaches and of course there is the gastronomy of France to enjoy. But the key to enjoying a great holiday is to book your South of France villa early.
1. CHOICE - Book early and you have the pick of some of the most beautiful villas to rent
2. LOCATION - Book early and choose a villa in one of the prime locations such as St Tropez, St Jean Cap Ferrat or Mougins
3. SPACE - If you're travelling with family and friends and need a larger villa to rent then these are the ones that book first
4. FLIGHTS - We all know that the earlier you book the more reasonable the flight prices are
5. DATES - The key summer dates are always first to book, especially if you are travelling with children during the school holidays.
So it may be grey and wet outside and the Christmas advertising all over the television but the message is if you want to enjoy a wonderful villa holiday in the South of France then you need to book early. Contact the team at Cote d'Azur Villas for a choice of over 300 villas to rent in the South of France and Provence.