1. Book Your Villa Early - The most popular of venues book 12 months in advance.
Les Pirettes - the Perfect Wedding Villa
2. Choose Your Caterer Carefully - Look carefully at references and experience and make very sure that they can work with your ideas and your budget
Photo courtesty of the team at Adams & Adams Innovative Catering & Event Management
3. Date - July & August are very hot....think May and towards the end of September for the most beautiful blue skies and ambient temperatures
Bastide de Castelleras - Valbonne
4. Rain - Yes, we have that in the South of France, make a contingency plan for bad weather and our betting is that you won't have to use it
Stretch Tents - Great for shade or that odd shower of rain
5. Wedding Planner - If you are not a list queen or have any kind of event planning experience then our very best tip is to work with a locally based wedding planner - use their contacts, their expertise and simply sit back and enjoy the day.
Congratulations! Here's to your perfect wedding day in the South of France